Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Consumed by Ines Brunn - Train Again!!

I am just now digging out from Ines Brunn's stellar performance here in Palo Alto last Saturday April 4. Right now I am up against rain but am chomping at the bit to get out and roll the  miles. In the interim, I am still doing post event work such as getting this amazing feature on line (it all had to be scanned) that the Palo Alto Weekly did for Ines!!  

Don Loomis, who showed the excellent video he did of his 2004 coast to coast Mayors' Ride run for the NBG, shot film of Ines' exhibition. As soon as I upgrade to the newest iPhoto, I will get that on line. Nor can I say enough THX to Faye Saunders the show producer or to JohnE Cabrera, his dad, his friend, Ron, Silvie Pierce and all the other people who pitched in to help make this event happen in a memorable way!! 
 
The drizzling  finally stopped  at 5 PM and I went out and got some  miles. In order to beat the rush hour traffic, the hills I headed for were the Los Altos Hills. In all, I got 13  miles and here is the ROUTE  I took....   

THX 4 all of U!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment